In order to help WMLS students connect with each other to buy and sell used textbooks, SBA has created this forum for buyers and sellers. Instructions are below.
Please note that SBA does not verify the quality, prices, or any other details of transactions between buyers and sellers. This page provides a forum for students to connect and facilitate their own book sales.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or issues, please email wmlawtextbooks[at]gmail.com.
- To sell a textbook or a supplement, fill out this form and give as much information as possible. Fill out the form for each textbook you want to sell.
- Review your listing on the forum.
- Make a mistake? Contact wmlawtextbooks[at]gmail.com and give a clear description of what needs to be fixed.
- Books sold? Contact wmlawtextbooks[at]gmail.com so that we can remove sold books from the listings (otherwise, you may still be contacted about books that have been sold).
- Visit the forum to see listings of books for sale.
- Contact sellers. Buy their books. (Pretty self-explanatory).